Get a night time buzz: ski under the stars in Serre Chevalier Vallée!
Under a starry sky and on beautiful floodlit slopes, nighttime skiing takes you to another dimension and is literally magical! This is a truly unique experience to enjoy with family or friends, as soon as the night falls, a great way to spend an evening, free to holders of a valid skipass.
1) Christmas holidays from December 17th, 2016 to January 2nd, 2017 *:
- Villeneuve, Tuesday December 20th and 27th 2016:
- 5pm to 9pm: Night Skiing on the Mickey beginner’s slope, access by the Mickey drag lift
- Briançon, Thursday, December 29th, 2016:
- 7pm: torchlight descent by the Briançon ESF Ski School
2) February & March Holidays from 4th February to 5th March 2017 *:
– Tuesdays, Night Skiing on the Mickey beginner’s slope from 5pm to 9pm, access from the Mickey drag lift
– Thursdays: “The Démo Ski Show”, an amazing ski show for all the family on the Mickey beginner’s slope
Every Thursday, lots of entertainment for all the family throughout the day:
- 8:30am – 10 am: Musical breakfast at the bottom of the Prorel gondola
- 11.30am – 2pm: aperitif with the DJ, Family Crew, at the Croix de la Nore picnic area near the Prorel gondola, with eco-friendly entertainment
- 7 pm: opening of the evening with a torchlight descent by the Briançon ESF Ski School
- 7.30pm – 10.30pm: extend your day with Night Skiing on the Vauban piste (red) floodlit from 7.30pm – 10.30pm, access from the Prorel gondola for a fun filled evening!
Also lots of other entertaining activities for all the family to enjoy on the snow!:
- snow themed amusements,
- a dance floor on the snow with DJ, big screens, …
- equipment tests,
- free hot drinks,
- and, to finish off the evening: fireworks and music!
There is also a play area exclusively for families with sledges for the kids, nocturnal golf practice and snacks available.
As a bonus, if you feel peckish, the restaurant at the top of the Prorel gondola will be open.
Find about Serre Che Ski XXL
*Subject to snow conditions