Christmas Holiday, from December 19th, 2015 to January 3rd, 2016
– In Villeneuve: night skiing on Tuesday December 22nd and Tuesday December 29th in the Mickey discovery area from 5 pm to 9 pm. Access through the Mickey ski-tow.
– In Briançon: night skiing on Thursday December 31st on the Vauban run (red) from 7 :30 pm to 10:30 pm. Access through the first section of the Prorel gondola.
[Torchlight skiing at 7 pm offered by Ecole de Ski Français de Briançon – Serre Chevalier]
February/March Holiday: from February 6th to March 6th, 2016
– Night skiing every Tuesdays in the Mickey discovery area from 5 pm to 9 PM. Access through the Mickey ski-tow.
– Every Thursday, « Démo Ski Show », a show that adults and children will enjoy in the Mickey discovery area.
– 8:30-10:30 am: Breakfast or breakfast with music, departs from the Prorel gondola
– 12 -2 pm: Family activities at the “Croix de la Nore” picnic area, access from the Proprel gondola
– 7 pm: Start the evening with torchlight skiing offered by the Ecole de Ski Français de Briançon – Serre Chevalier
– 7:30 to 10:30 pm:
=> Take part in the wild nights… on the Pralong plateau and Vauban slope.
=> The “SCV Domaine Skiable” company and the Serre Chevalier Vallée – Briançon office of Tourism livens up the night on the lit Prorel slopes in Briançon: various festive winter activities: games, real dancefloor on the snow (with DJs and videos), gear tryouts, warm beverages…
=> Theme nights: bring your costume and dance to playlists specifically prepared for each occasion:
– Thursday, February 11th: “Sports” night
– Thursday, February 18th: “Stratospheric” night and fireworks at 9.30 pm
– Thursday, February 25th: “Carnival” night and fireworks at 9.30 pm
– Thursday, March 3rd: “Casino games” night
Discover Serre Che Ski XXL
*Subject to snow conditions