New measures and international travel.
updated 14.03.2022 - Measures subject to change depending on the health context.
Who can apply ? For people aged 12 years and over and 2 months (vaccination pass for people aged 16 years and over, health pass for people under 16 years)
Where in the ski area?
- Access to the ski lifts (even free)
- Access to the mountain restaurants (even for the terraces)
Not concerned :
- In the shuttles
- In the off-site rooms (if no catering activity, even fast food)
Face masks are required from 6 years old on all the ski lifts closed ( gondolas, cable car, funicular), in all buildings (departure stations, sales points, services...).
It is recommended in all outdoor gatherings.
Please, consult the health protocol and all the actions in place to welcome you and help you plan your holidays in Serre Chevalier Vallée Briançon.
Please find below the pharmacies, testing and vaccination centres in Serre Chevalier Vallée Briançon which carry out tests and vaccinations*.
- Pharmacie du Champ de Mars : Appointment for Antigen tests by Docltolib.fr- . Appointment for Vaccinations on Doctolib.fr
- Pharmacie de l'Izoard : Antigen tests from Monday to Saturday (except on public holidays) from 2pm to 5.3 pm. By appointment only, on site or by phone. Appointment for Vaccinations by phone.
- Pharmacie du Mélezin : Antigen test from Monday to Saturday during opening hours, except on public holidays. By appointment only, by phone or on site. Appointment for Vaccinations to be taken on site or by phone.
- Pharmacie du Parc : Appointment for Antigen tests on Doctolib.fr, from Monday to Saturday until 5pm (except on public holidays). Appointment for Vaccinations on Doctolib.fr
- Pharmacie du Prorel : Antigen test by appointment only, to be taken by phone or on the spot. Appointment for Vaccinations by phone.
- Oriade Laboratory : Tests by appointment on doctolib.fr from Monday to friday, from 10am to 11 :15 am and from de 2 to 5 pm. (22€)
- Escartons Hospital : Test by appointment by phone from 8.30am to 4pm, only for close contacts or for people with symptoms. Testing time: Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday from 11am to 12.30pm.
- Corona test center - 6 avenue Georges Pompidou : Monday to Saturday from 8am to 1.30pm and from 3pm to 6.30pm .Antigenic test, within 15 minutes, every day. PCR test every day until 3pm. No appointment necessary
- Pharmacie 1350: from 13 Dec. Test without an appointment every day (including on public holidays and Sundays) 9.00am-12pm and 2pm-5pm.
!! exceptionally from 2pm to 5pm from 24 January to 29 January
Vaccinations by appointment by phone or on site
La Salle les Alpes
- Pharmacie des Ecrins: Every day, test without an appointment (including on holidays and Sundays) 9am - 11pm and 3pm - 6pm. Vaccination by appointment to be taken on site or by phone.
- Testing center from 8 jan.to 27 february.Salle du Grand Briançonnais.Wendsday to sunday from 3pm to 8pm. Appointment Doctolib.fr
Le Monêtier les Bains
- Pharmacie Serre Chevalier 1500: Test without an appointment from 9am-10.30pm and 3pm-6pm every day (including on holidays and Sundays). Vaccination by appointment to be taken on site or by phone.
* information subject to change*.
Antigenic test fee: 25,01€.
Since 4 December, any person aged 12 and over entering French territory must present a negative PCR or antigenic test less than 24 or 48 hours old (depending on the country of origin). The only exception is for people with a complete vaccination schedule who do not have to present a test when they arrive from a European Union Member State, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, the Holy See or Switzerland.
In addition, in response to the spread of the Omicron variant, the classification of countries based on health indicators has evolved, with the addition of a "scarlet red" country classification.
For more information, please visit coronavirus news
No need to go to a sales point to buy your skipass, book online in just a few minutes - 100% refunded.
Cancellation without charge and without justification, until the 1st day of validity of your skipass.
If you already have a skipass, it's very simple : scan the Qrcode or enter the 23 digits when buying, and then, on your arrival, you can go directlly to the ski lifts !
If you book in advance though you don't have a skipass, choose the free delivery by post (D-7).