Mountain Kart: blaze a new trail
Open every day from 7th July to 2nd September 2018 from 10am to 4pm (activity for users over 1m30).
– Access: Chantemerle
– Kart & helmet provided
– 2 levels: Les 3 Croix – 4,4 km (very easy) or Les Vallons – 3,6 km (easy).
>> 1 Pack: 30,40 €
>> 5 Packs card: 121,50 €
>> 10 Packs card: 228,70 €
*subject to change
Discover in video this activity:
Safety and use instructions
We invite you to read these few instructions before practicing the Mountain Kart:
1) Helmet is obligatory (available on request)
2) Wear suitable footwear for walking in the mountains
3) Respect other users and keep a safe distance from other karts
4) Control your speed and adapt your driving to your abilities
5) Keeps to the trail and obey the signs
6) Do not stop on the trail
7) Treat the equipment property and follow instructions given by staff
8) If you have a technical problem on a kart, call this assistance number
9) In the event of an accident, call the emergency services on 112 and in the meantime see what you can do to help.
“All rates published are valid throughout the 2018 summer season and include the VAT, ten percent (10%) of the net price. (Art. 279b quater du Code Général des Impôts). However, any increase of the VAT beyond the rate of 10% of the net price will be automatically reflected in the overall price from the date of such change.”