Piste basher rides
Come and finally learn all about the work carried on throughout the night to create the perfectly pristine pistes you see in the morning! You will be one of the select few to witness the work of the snowplough drivers, the artificial snow technicians, or as we like to call them, the snow wizards, by visiting a snowmaking factory!
It is also a great opportunity to admire the extraordinary view from the summits at dusk or at dawn.
Our piste-basher driver will explain, over a relaxed dinner or breakfast, the history of the resort, its development and also anecdotes that only he has the privilege of knowing.
4 outings are proposed each week from 26th December 2017 to 29th March 2018*, please book your places online on skipass-serrechevalier.com or at Skipass Offices (limited availability – no later than the day before 4 pm)
Rides and rates*:
– At sunrise with breakfast in a mountain restaurant
each Tuesday from 6:00 to 8:30 => € 34
– Hike under the stars with a traditional dinner in a mountain restaurant
each Tuesday and Thursday from 17:30 to 23:00 => € 56
– Hike under the stars and see the night shift at work
each Wednesday from 17:30 to 21:00 => € 31
*subject to change and/or to weather and snow conditions and/or number of participants
- Meeting: Fréjus gondola lift – Villeneuve
- Minimum age to participate in this activity: 8 years old
- Children ages 8 to 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Look at the other activities on the ski area.