Piste basher rides
Come and finally learn all about the work carried on throughout the night to create the perfectly pristine pistes you see in the morning! You will be one of the select few to witness the work of the snowplough drivers, the artificial snow technicians, or as we like to call them, the snow wizards, by visiting a snowmaking factory!
It is also a great opportunity to admire the extraordinary view from the summits at dusk or at dawn.
Our piste-basher driver will explain, over a relaxed dinner or breakfast, the history of the resort, its development and also anecdotes that only he has the privilege of knowing.
4 outings are proposed each week from 23rd December 2017 to 29th March 2018*, please book your places at the Skipass Offices or online : www.skipass-serrechevalier.com (limited availability)
Rides and rates*:
– At sunrise with breakfast in a mountain restaurant, each Tuesday from 6:00 to 8:30 => € 34
– Hike under the stars with a traditional dinner in a mountain restaurant , each Tuesday and Thursday from 16:15 to 23:00 => € 56
– Hike under the stars and see the night shift at work, each Wednesday from 16:15 to 21:00 => € 31
*subject to change and/or to weather and snow conditions
- Meeting: Ratier gondola lift – Chantemerle
- Minimum age to participate in this activity: 8 years old
- Children ages 8 to 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Look at the other activities on the ski area.