Enjoy unlimited skiing in Serre Chevalier
Enjoy unlimited access to all Serre Chevalier ski area with either special options or all-inclusive benefits.
Choose between tow formula :
- The SerreCheAddict Season Pass : unlimited skiing and a moutain of benefits!
- The Evasion Season Pass : unlimited access in Serre Chevalier ski area with special options.
“Enjoy complete skiing freedom by taking any of the numerous trails which cover the whole domain from Briançon to Monêtier: as soon as the first snows fall, on sunny days, on powder days: don’t even hesitate, get those skis on and head for the slopes: a dream comes true! You prefer January skiing when things are calmer and you are almost alone on the slopes? Or maybe the warmer March days when spring skiing means you can relax between runs over a drink in the sunshine on a mountain terrace?
In that case, the flexibility of the Serre Chevalier Season Passes is definitely what you need, choose right now between the SerreCheAddict and the Evasion Pass and find all details on this page www.skipass-serrechevalier.com“
The Serre Chevalier ski area team will be on the slopes to welcome you from 7th to 10th December 2017 then from 16th December 2017 to 22nd April 2018. (subject to modification)
Still hesitate ?
Discover the 4 good reasons to definitively opt for a Serre Chevalier Season Pass on www.skipass-serrechevalier.com
Easier, quicker and safer … order on line
- You can use your bank card and spread your payments over four instalments, without charges, offer exclusively available on internet.
- Make the most of existing offers: minus 30% on your Season pass till 31st August 2017 then minus 20 % till 1st December 2017
- Load your hands-free card in just a few clicks (using the 23 figures shown on your keycard).
For all this, just one web address: www.skipass-serrechevalier.com
Thinking of skiing more than 8 non-consecutive days in the season ?
Find out about our tailored “pay-per-ski” pass : Holiski.
All prices (excluding insurance) shown are valid for the 2017-2018 winter season and include VAT at the current rate, ie 10% of the net price. (Art. 279b quater du Code Général des Impôts). However any increase in the rate of VAT beyond 10% of the net price might be reflected in the gross price on any passes ordered on or after the date of the change.