Ski Passes – Winter 2017/2018
Buy your skipass online!
• Get your ski passes delivered to your door free of charge or collect them on site
• No need to worry about your passes should a problem arise thanks to the free cancellation service
• Be the first on the slopes as soon as you arrive!
• All information on our website: www.skipass-serrechevalier.com
A skipass for every skiing occasion!
This winter make the most of the Serre Chevalier Vallée ski area, one of the biggest resorts in Europe, by choosing the skipass that suits you best.
A whole range of passes to suit everyone’s holiday:
• SerreCheAddict, Unlimited access to the whole ski area
• Evasion, for a short breaks at the summit
• Découverte, Small areas, short stays: to explore, start and progress at your own pace
Group offers for several skiers:
• 18/25, from 1 to 15 days for groups of a minimum of 3 people aged between 18 and 25 years
• The Tribu, 6 to 15 days for groups of 2 adults and a minimum of 2 children (6-11 years) or 2 juniors (12-21 years)
Free passes for certain age groups:
• Less than 6 years *: day, weekly or season skipasses are free if an adult pass for the same ski area and period is bought at the same time.
• 75 + years *: day or weekly skipasses are free as well as a renewable 10 day non-consecutive skipass: information from the resort skipass Offices.
Different rates depending on when you ski:
Holiski and Season Passes
If you ski less than 15 times during the winter in Serre Chevalier Vallée, check out the Holiski, pass an “à la carte” pass to ski at reduced prices throughout the season.
If you ski more than 15 times during the winter in Serre Chevalier Vallée, choose the Evasion Season Pass or the SerreCheAddict pass.
For information on our group rates, 20 people minimum, please email the sales department at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with reduced mobility or disabilities
Find all the information you need in the Adapted Skiing section (English translation soon).
Walkers & Snowshoeing
Excursions are available in the ski area: all information in the Snowshoes section.
Take out an “Assurance Ski”: peace of mind for all skiers!
– 3 hours and 1 day: 3 €
– 2 days: 6 €
– 3 days: 9 €
– 4 days: 12 €
– 5 days: 15 €
– 6 days: 18 €
– 7 days: 21 €
– 8 to 15 days: 24 €
* Proof of age is required when reduced rates or free passes at Skipass Offices or in case of checks on the slopes.
All rates published are valid throughout the 2017/2018 winter season and include the VAT, ten per cent (10%) of the net price. (Art. 279b of the 3rd Finance Amendment Act 2012). However, any increase of the VAT beyond the rate of 10% of the net price will be automatically reflected in the overall price from the date of such change