What if this summer, you reached new heights?
** All the information on the "Summer Closing" on 10 & 11 September on our online shop **
From the summit of Serre Chevalier at 2,491 m, enjoy a 360° panorama of the Ecrins National Park and the surrounding mountains. Then, take a deep breath and fly down the 1,100m descent, alone or as a duo, with family or friends.
During this unforgettable descent, you will experience an intense moment of emotion. Get ready to fly!
New! A photo is proposed to you just after the descent, at the start of the activity, as a souvenir of your experience of the Giant Tyrolienne in Serre Chevalier (5 € per photo / credit card payment).*
Better than words, discover the experience in pictures:
Access, opening dates and times*
- Chantermerle - top of the Serre Chevalier cable car (about 30 minutes)
- Duration of the activity: about 1h30 including return
- Wednesday to Sunday from 18/06 to 01/07/2022 and from 29/08 to 11/09/2022*
- Every day from 02/07 to 28/08/2022*
- Opening hours: 10am > 4.30pm (last flight)*
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- up to 2 lines in July & August
- solo: minimum 25 kg/person/line < maximum 120 kg/person/line
- 2 persons/line: minimum 50 kg/line (minimum 25 kg/pers.) and maximum 120 kg/line
- no more than 40 kg difference on the same line
- a check is made at the start of the activity
- the return is via the Grand Serre chairlift.
Included in your Activity Pass
- 1 Giant Zip Line descent
- 1 pedestrian Day Pass - level 2 for a maximum experience on the whole high altitude area
- Access to the picnic area of the Croix de la Nore in Briançon by the Prorel gondola, equipped with planchas accessible every day from 12:00 to 14:30*
- Loan of equipment and protection (helmet in particular).
*subject to change and access conditions
Discover all the activities on offer in the Serre Chevalier Vallée ski area.