The eagle of Serre Chevalier in the skin.
Summer/winter zip line, Monêtier baths, outdoor BBQ on the ski slopes.
- 7th in the World Cup
- Vice Champion of France
- European Champion
- 4th Junior World Championship
- 11th in the world championship
- 18th overall in the world cup
"I am the youngest snowboarder to have done the Montagnole" (7 years old)
I'm a little clumsy!
Stop for a lollipop at the sugar shack on the slopes, go for a ride at the go-karting park and the zip line at the top of the resort!
I discovered snowshoeing in Serre Che last winter because of or because of the confinement 😜
Half slanted eyes, quadriceps of a former top level pong player!
Rest in the baths of Monêtier after a trail ride, do the Granon pass on foot, by bike, by ski and by paraglider ! And eat a raclette on the slopes!
- Member of the Cambodian national team
- World trail championships in 2019
- Winner of the Angkor Trail 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- 5th female at the Ultra Trail du Mont Rose 2021
- Female winner of the trail 6D Lacs La Plagne 2021. National record of Cambodia on 10km road : 37min 50sec.
Meet one of the greatest French athletes Muriel Hurtis during the Serre Che Trail and feel like a kid!
Climbing, hiking, skiing, mastro gelataio, the gargoyle
- Several podiums in European Cup and European Youth Championship
- Two podiums in the World Youth Championships
- Three gold medals and three silver medals at the French Youth Championships
- Numerous podiums in the Senior French Cup
- Gold medals at the French University Championships in difficulty and combined in 2018
- Bronze medal at the 2018 World University Championships
- Several finals in the senior World Cup, including in Briançon
- 5th at the 2017 European Senior Championships
- Regularly in the top 15 in World Cup and Senior World Championships
- 11th in the 2021 world ranking
- Finalist of the 2021 World Championship in difficulty (8th)
Serre Che is the emblematic place of one of the most beautiful climbing competitions in the world: "The International Open of serre-chevalier". First edition : 1989 ! It's historic! Evolving these last years in the World Cup in Briançon, it is still today as mythical for the competitors as for the public.
Between the race and the bakery, I live day and night
A Sunset on the Peyrolle ridge before going down to the Grands Bains de Monêtier for a relaxing moment.
Enjoy our traditional shops, craftsmen and restaurants. Challenge yourself on the Serre Che trail in September. Enjoy a BBQ in the Col du Granon under the starry sky of Serre Che.
- World champion of trail by team
- French Elite Trail Champion 2018
- 3rd at the French Elite Mountain Running Championship 2018
- 5th at the World Mountain Running Championship in Patagonia
- Member of the French Mountain Running Team.
- Personal best in 29min50 on 10km
Serre Che has seen me born, Serre Che has seen me grow, Serre Che sees me blossom and I, running, see its every corner. In spite of everything I still have a lot to discover.
My legs move by themselves
The Grands Bains de Monêtier , The valley of the smurfs when it snowed , the kart on ice.
- Triple Paralympic Champion at the 2022 Beijing Olympics (Downhill - Slalom - Super Combined)
- Paralympic Bronze Medalist at the 2022 Beijing Olympics (Giant Slalom)
- 7x World Champion
- 4 x Paralympic Vice Champion in Pyeongchang 2018 (Downhill - Super G - Slalom - Super Combined)
My head is always in the mountains, even in the city
An obsession for mountain projects, a passion for adventure and the discovery of new challenges
Cycling the Galibier pass in the evening, before sunset
A small paragliding flight from the Col du Granon
A small restaurant in the old town with friends after the sport
Montagne-Alpes prize list :
Grand Pic de la Meije : crossing of the ridges in 4h38 La Grave - La Grave in July 2020
Super Trilogy of the three great north faces of the Alps in winter: ascents of the north faces of the Eiger, the Jorasses and the Matterhorn in one month. Winter 2022 with Seb Ratel and Léo Billon.
Barre des Écrins 4102m : Opening of a route on the South face : " De l'Or en Barre " (1000m, ED, M7/5+)
North face of the Grandes Jorasses: Gousseault - Desmaison route in 15 hours from Chamonix to the summit with Léo Billon. Feb. 2023
Expedition record :
Chamlang 7319m: opening of a new route on the North Face, "A l'ombre du Chamlang" (1600m, ED, 5+). Oct. 2019.
Alaska: rare repeat of the Colton-Leach (1200m, ED+) on the north face of Rooster Comb. Av. 2016.
Pakistan: record ascent of Broad Peak (8051m) in 7h28 from base camp (3200m ascent) and first ever takeoff from the summit. Jul.2022.
Nepal: Pandra 6900; opening of a new route on the Northeast face (1200m, ED) with Mathieu Detrie and Pierre Labbre. Oct. 2017.
It seems that I am nonchalant... One must beware of appearances..
Enjoy the magnificent ski area with a lunch break at the altitude restaurant Le White and a gourmet break at the Cabane à Sucre for a snack!
Go to the Baths of Monêtier after a sportive day ! Enjoy the panorama at the top of Yret.
- Junior World Championships: 5th in DH / Top 15 in SG
- Vice-Champion of France U21 in DH
- Vice-Champion of France U21 in SG
- 3rd at the U21 GS World Championships (9th French elite)
- 3rd of the CdF U21 of Combined
"I live in a duffel bag!"
Climb at night to the top of the Grand Area, the Grands Bains de Monêtier, the final of the Mondial de l'escalade.
3rd repetition of "Logical Progression", El Gigante "Mexico", 850 m(7C)
Free ascent of "Route Del 84" in 7 hours ( 5380 m) Peru
Ascent of "Moby Dick" 7C+, 1000m
Expeditions achievements :
First ascent of Pathan Peak (6000m) in the Khondus region, Tagas Massif, Pakistan, summer 2018
New route on the east face of Chopicalqui (6350 m), "La Marshal'alba Del Suenos" (1000 m ED), Peru
New route on the northeast face of Dickey "Move Your Ass And Your Mind Will Follow" (1600 m, ED M6/A3/6A), Alaska
First ascent of Lunag II (6850 m), "Close The Door" (ED 1300 m), Nepal
First ascent of the East Ridge of Ganesh 5 (6741 m), (ED M5 6A), Nepal
First ascent of "The Sorrowful Theorem" (2000 m, M5/ED) on the southeast peak of Latok 2, (7020 m)
First ascent in alpine style of the south face of Gauri shankar 7000 m "Gare au Gauri" (2000m 5+/M5/A1 ED+)
Attempt on the Nangpai Gossum (7134m) Nepal
"Maewan Adventure Base", participation in two trips to Greenland in 2015
Nomination for the Piolets d'Or for the first ascent of Lunag II (Nepal)
The time spent in good powder snow in complete safety in the larch forests
On skis, I never make turns, only straight lines. Specialist of the "BUFFET stop", a term adapted from rugby for freeride, this gesture consists in landing directly on the head after a bad jump :)
Les Grands Bains, a lunch with friends with panoramic terraces and barbecue, sunset or sunrise at the top of the Grand Aréa.
- 2021 : 10th FWQ 4* Nendaz, Switzerland
- 2020 : 4th FWQ 4* Montafon, Austria - 3rd FWQ 3* Chandolin, Switzerland
- 2019 : 1st FWQ 3* Arcalis, Andorra - 5th FWQ 2* La Rosière, France - 11th FWQ 4* Les Arcs, France - 12th FWQ 4* Montafon, Austria - First ascent and first descent on skis of Tharang 2, 6011 meters, Indian Himalaya.
- 2018 : 2nd FWQ 4* (qualifications) Nendaz, Switzerland - 3rd FWQ 3* Vars, France - 2nd FWQ 3* Chandolin, Switzerland - 2nd FWQ 3* Arcalis, Andorra
- 2017 : 3rd FWQ 3* Engadin, Switzerland - 3rd FWQ 2* Verbier, Switzerland - 11th FWQ 3* Arcalis, Andorra
During our preparation for our ski expedition in India in 2019, with David GOUEL we decide to spend a first night outside in winter and in altitude. This outing allows us to test some of our equipment, we are accompanied by two other friends. We leave for the Grand Aréa summit with the goal of digging an igloo in a snowdrift. After looking for a while for a place where the snow depth is sufficient to dig our palace, we find the ideal exposure: we dominate the valley of Serre Chevalier. We end up with soaked gloves, but our 100% snow duplex is rather cosy. We enjoy a magnificent sunset on the Écrins massif, the different villages illuminate the valley bottom which is bathed in darkness. On the menu of the evening, dehydrated food, bread, cheese and beer to toast ;) We plan to wake up early in the morning to enjoy the sunrise and we slip into our comforters. The snow that surrounds us muffles the slightest noise, the silence inside our igloo is incredible. I am so insulated from the cold that I have to open my comforter to avoid getting too hot. I spend a perfect night, so much so that I don't hear the others waking up, I join them when the sun is already up for a long time! David tells me that he spent the night shivering and that he almost didn't sleep all night. He has not yet received his cold comforter for the expedition nor his insulating mattress. He had to make do with a comforter and a mattress that were a bit too spartan... Can't wait for the next one... or not!
Small but strong :-)
In summer, Via ferrata of the aiguillette of Lauzet, rafting on the Guisane, bivouac at the Col du Granon. In winter, Skiing and the Grands Bains de Monêtier
- 1st Xgames China (Shanghai) in 2014 and 2016
- 1st Outdoor mix festival Embrun 2015
- Semi-finalist of the show "la France a un incroyable talent" in 2017
- Finalist of the shows "Tu si què Valès" (Italy) and "Arabs got talent" (Lebanon) in 2019
As a teenager, there was little or no infrastructure for mountain biking and freestyle. During the summer vacations, I used to go with my friends, shovel and pickaxe on my back, to find "spots" where to build bumps, and then jump them on my mountain bike. One day, we found a pile of earth ideal for a landing, so we built a 4-meter jump upstream. The bump was great, but it was only a few meters from the main road, which was not safe at all. The following year, the famous BMX race track was built on this vacant lot to host the French Junior Championships, and a few years later, here we are on this same spot with a pro freestyle line, competing for the title of "war of dirt" winner with the whole French freestyle scene. Today it has become the Rolling Zone with tracks of all levels, accessible all season long for free!
Faster downhill than uphill!
The mythical passes of Galibier, Izoard and Granon, preferably by bike! Wild bivouac at the edge of a mountain lake. Skimming without moderation the entire 250 km of trails. Skating on the frozen lake of the Schappe park
- Double French champion in 2018 (Super G and combined)
- 7th at the 2021 World Championships in Cortina in downhill.
- Vice champion of France 2019 and 2021 in Super G.
- Selected for the Beijing Olympics in Super-G
- Best result in World Cup 4th in Super G in Garmisch Partenkirchen in 2021.
- 7 Top 10 in World Cup
The PUY grocery store has never closed more than 12 hours since 1842
Pump Track Chantemerle (summer), Les grands Bains (winter), Enduro des Crêtes (summer), Montagnole un jour de poudre (winter)
- World Champion in 2017
- 6 times winner of the final World Cup ranking (Crystal Globes in 2008, 2010, 2012, 2016, 2017 and 2018)
- Double Olympic champion (2014 and 2018)
Serre Che has seen me grow, evolve, fail, win! I am a pure product of Serre Che to the depths of my heart. Home sweet home...
i'm pretty stubborn, I like to be on my own and I like to have the freedom to do things the way I want in sports and in life.
Go and see the finals of the climbing world cup which take place in July. A great show for all audiences, with a good dose of thrills guaranteed in front of a show that brings together the best climbers in the world.
- Winner of the French cup of Gémozac
- 2nd at the French cup of Marseille
- 10th at the European Cup in Imst, Austria
- 12th at the French championship in Laval
- Winner of the French youth cup in Briançon
- Winner of the general classification of the French youth cups
- Winner of the selective French youth team of difficulty in Anse
- 6th at the European Cup in Ostermundigen
- Winner of the French open in Briançon
- Winner of the French youth team selection in Voiron
- 13th at the European Cup in Augsburg
- French champion of difficulty in Toulouse
The day I look forward to every year at serre chevalier is the day of the "kikaféplouf": an event where you ski on water in a pool installed on the slopes of serre chevalier. With a good group of friends, the day promises to be memorable.