Ski area closed - access at your own risk
WALKING OR SNOWSHOEING IN THE SKI AREA, FOR FANS OF HILLWALKING
For those who prefer to take things slowly, rather than speeding down a slope, snowshoeing is the best way to observe the flora and fauna in their natural winter environment. Try out this enjoyable sporting activity that takes you right back to the heart of nature.
THESE SNOWSHOE ITINERARIES ARE SIGNPOSTED BUT NOT NECESSARILY PREPARED
- Briançon area - Boucle du Col du Prorel
- Briançon area - Boucle de Notre Dame des Neiges
- Briançon area - Boucle de Pra Long
- Serre Chevalier crossing - Briançon <> Monêtier
- Chantemerle area - Les Eduits de Chantemerle
- Chantemerle area - Le Sentier des Lutins
- Villeneuve area - Boucle des Rochers
- Monêtier area - Crête des Lauzières
SÉCURITÉ / SECURITY
Before leaving, make sure you check the weather forecast and please follow the following safety rules:
- Stay on the signposted routes
- Do not set out if there is a risk of heavy snow
- If you are going alone, tell someone where you are going and make sure your cell phone is fully charged
- Choose a route adapted to your level
There is no closing check of routes in the evening, all itineraries are taken at your own risk.
- In winter the animals need to conserve all their energy, anything that scares them could end up being fatal to them. Please stay on marked routes to limit any disturbance to their habitat.
- Look after our environment: take your trash home with you!
Take into account the time it will take to do the circuit so you do not miss the last descent on the ski lift.