MOUNTAIN BIKE & BIKE PARK
And if this summer, you discover the summits on 2 wheels?
The XXL size of the high-altitude area means there are loads of mountain biking routes suitable for everyone.
For information: Grand Galaxie VTT valid from 02.07 to 28.08.2022 available in Point Info Vente.
Discover the different itinieraries proposed:
- "Cool" version, solo, with friends or family: use the ski lifts to reach the summits safely and easily for some exhilarating mountain bike tours. Explore routes suitable for everyone (in green and blue on the map), start in Chantemerle, from the top of the Grand Serre chairlift . The 380 ° panorama is a bonus!
- 4 fun areas, developed by the Serre Chevalier Bike Park team, that help you improve your technique: fun bike ride, Enduro Pedagogik, Discover MTB, Rolling Zone.
- "Intermediate & expert" version for regular or expert athletes: there are plenty of trails throughout the high-altitude area. The routes are marked in red and black on the map and there is also information on vertical drop and distance.
Information on the different areas and downhill mountain biking is available on the bikepark-serrechevalier.com website.
Just ask for a map from the Sales Desks or the Tourist Office: you will find detailed information on mountain biking.
Let’s keep the mountains clean and safe for everyone!
• Always wear a helmet (and gloves whenever possible) on touring and mountain bikes
• For downhill mountain biking, a full face helmet, gloves, knee pads, elbow pads and back protector are highly recommended.
• Make sure you use the right type/size of bike that has been regularly serviced
• Never go on a ride alone
• When using a trail for the first time, scout it out, adapt your speed and watch out for unexpected difficulties
• Adapt your speed according to the weather conditions, your ability and each obstacle or module
• Do not attempt reckless jumps
Courtesy to others:
• Adapt your speed to others on the trail and the visibility ahead
• To pass or overtake, make sure others can see or hear you, slow down, keep a safe distance, slow to walking pace or stop: walkers always have priority
• Do not stop on the trail, park off the track or use the special stopping zones
• Keep well off the track to take photos and / or videos and always be on the lookout for approaching riders
Respect the signs and markers:
• Mountain biking is not authorised on all trails, make sure you are well informed
• Be vigilant and respect all signs and markers
Respect the environment, livestock and farmers:
• Keep the mountains beautiful, don't leave any litter behind
• Stick to the designated paths and areas: do not create your own track, shortcut or jumps
• Limit your skidding, rail your turns and do not cut corners.
*subject to change
Discover all the activities offered on the high altitude domain during the summer season.