MOUNTAIN KART: BLAZE A NEW TRAIL!
4,4 km long with 500m vertical drop:
enjoy a crazy ride down the mountain, as fast or as slow as you like!
Explore the High Altitude area on the different trails with a Mountain Kart or a downhill scooter and enjoy stunning views of the valley and the surrounding peaks. There are several itineraries suitable for families and groups of friends : 3 Croix 4.4kms or Vallons 3.6kms.
- Measure minimum 1m35 minimum
- CHANTEMERLE - Serre Ratier
- Access: Ratier gondola lift
- 03.07.2021 > 29.08.2021 every day - 30.08.2021 > 12.09.21 from Wednesday to Sunday
Check out the video!
Safety rules and regulations
Please read these instructions before your Mountain Kart run:
1) You must wear a helmet (we can provide you with one)
2) Wear suitable walking shoes
3) Respect others and keep a safe distance between karts
4) Control your speed and adapt your driving to your skill level
5) Keep on the marked track and follow signs
6) Do not stop on the track
7) Look after the equipment and listen to instructions given by staff
8) If you have a technical problem with a kart, phone the support number
9) In the event of an accident, call 112 and provide any assistance you can
10) You must be at least 1.35m tall
All about Scooter