MOUNTAIN KART: BLAZE A NEW TRAIL!
4,4 km long with 500m vertical drop:
enjoy a crazy ride down the mountain, as fast or as slow as you like!
A fabulous ride all the way down fril summit on a 3 wheeked kart: don't worry it's got breaks! Fun for all the family!
You have the choice between two routes:
- 3 Croix (4,4 km)
- Vallons (3,6 km)
Open every day from 4th July to 13th September 2020*
CHANTEMERLE - Serre Ratier
Access: Ratier gondola & Combes lift
10:00 > 4:00 (last descent)
The Mountain Kart ticket entitles you to a round trip on the Ratier cable car, a ride up the Combes chairlift, kart + helmet rental and a ride down from the summit of Serre Chevalier to the Serre Ratier plateau.
Summer Rates Activities
|Mountain kart||Mountain Trot or Trot'Electric||2 activity Pack Mountain Kart + Mountain Trot'|
|1 altitude descent*||17,00€||17,00€||30,00€|
|5 altitude descents*||68,00€||68,00€||120,00€|
Price for holders of a valid foot or mountain bike pass.
* subject to change
Check out the video!
Safety rules and regulations
Please read these instructions before your Mountain Kart run:
1) You must wear a helmet (we can provide you with one)
2) Wear suitable walking shoes
3) Respect others and keep a safe distance between karts
4) Control your speed and adapt your driving to your skill level
5) Keep on the marked track and follow signs
6) Do not stop on the track
7) Look after the equipment and listen to instructions given by staff
8) If you have a technical problem with a kart, phone the support number
9) In the event of an accident, call 112 and provide any assistance you can
10) You must be at least 1.35m tall
All about Scooter