MOUNTAIN KART & DOWNHILL SCOOTER
What if this summer you let go of the brakes?
Choose between a three-wheeled machine or a downhill scooter to ride down the mountain and get the most out of your experience. Two routes to choose from:
- 3 Croix (4,4 km)/ easy
- Vallons (3,6 km)/ difficult
There will be something for everyone: may the best win!
Access, dates and times
Chantemerle : Serre Chevalier summit > Serre Chevalier Gondola lift and Combes Chair lift
From Wednesday to Sunday, from 18 June to 1 July 2022 and from 29 August to 11 September 2022*
Every day from 2 July to 28 August 2022*
Timetable : 10:00 to 16:30 (last departure)*
- 1.35m tall for the Mountain Kart
- 1.40 m tall for the Downhill Scooter
- minors must be accompanied by an adult
- arrive 15 minutes before the start
- a map will be given to you at the welcome desk during the briefing: before the start, presentation of the activity with handling of the equipment and safety rules to be respected throughout the course (handling test on the Ratier plateau)
- helmet provided
- Duration of the activity: approximately 1h30 including the return journey by ski lift.
Included in your Activity Pass
- 1 run in a Mountain Kart or Downhill Scooter
- 1 day's unlimited pedestrian access to all lifts for a maximised experience across the entire ski area
- Access to the picnic area of the Croix de la Nore in Briançon by the Prorel cable car, equipped with planchas accessible every day from 12:00 to 14:30
- Loan of equipment and protection (helmet in particular): remember to bring gloves and sunglasses.
Safety and use instructions
Safety rules and regulations
Please read these instructions before your Mountain Kart run:
- You must wear a helmet (we can provide you with one)
- Wear suitable walking shoes
- Respect others and keep a safe distance between karts
- Control your speed and adapt your driving to your skill level
- Keep on the marked track and follow signs
- Do not stop on the track
- Look after the equipment and listen to instructions given by staff
- If you have a technical problem with a kart, phone the support number
- In the event of an accident, call 112 and provide any assistance you can
- You must be at least 1.35m tall
Discover all the activities on offer in the Serre Chevalier Vallée ski area.
*subject to change