First snow, first slides, first time skiing ....
DJ Boris Way
At 6pm, it's DJ Boris Way who will ignite the Place du Téléphérique with an energetic DJ Set. The track "Your Love" released in 2017 put the Nice-based DJ on the front of the stage. Since then, he has had a string of hits, including the latest one released in 2022 "Running up that hill", his version of "Love House" of the title of Kate Bush, which has given rhythm to the summer of 2022
And to get the season off to the best possible start, Ouik is made for all those who want to ski with friends at a reduced price. From 4 people onwards, with no age restrictions, the more people, the cheaper it is! On the weekend of December 10th and 11th, all skiers registered on Ouik will be able to benefit from an extra good deal:
Get 8 people together and get a 50% off ski pass that will give you access to the whole Serre Chevalier area. The opportunity to ski a maximum of slopes from the beginning of December!
To get back into shape at the beginning of winter :
free wellness activities: saunas and Nordic baths will be available to relax before or after a day on the slopes (from 10am to 8pm on Saturday, and from 10am to 5pm on Sunday).
You don't have your swimsuit? No problem, bathing suits, towels and robes are provided.
All weekend, the double Olympic champion of snowboard cross Pierre Vaultier will be present to promote his association "Tree2Forest" whose vocation is to plant trees in collaboration with schools.
To learn more about the production of energy through renewable energy on the ski area of Serre Chevalier, visit the dedicated stand on Saturday and Sunday.
The athletes of the Snowkite Masters will also be present for autograph sessions throughout the weekend.
After a winter of 2021-2022 that marked the 80th anniversary of Serre Chevalier with numerous large-scale events, we won't lose the rhythm this winter with a series of festive and sporting highlights not to be missed!
- Sunday 11th to Friday 16th December, at Le Lautaret
20th anniversary of the Snowkite Masters
- Friday 20th to Saturday 28th January, in the whole valley
Altitude Jazz Festival
- Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd January, le Monêtier les Bains
Serre Che Snow Trail
- Thursday February 2nd 2023, 6pm at Chantemerle, Place du Téléphérique
DJ Sets Fun Radio Live with 3 international DJs (names to come)
- Thursday February 23, 2023, 7pm at La Salle les Alpes, Place de l'Aravet
Ski Show Demo followed by a DJ Set
- Saturday March 25, 2023 on the ski area
Grand Prix of Serre Chevalier
- Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 April at La Salle les Alpes
35th edition of the Ski d'Or and DJ Set Sound of Legend at 7pm, Place du Rozé
- Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th of April, at 7pm in Monêtier les Bains, Pré Chabert
Weekend " Ultimes Glisses " Pop Song Live Radio Imagine with national artists, and end of season sale
Updated on December 06, 2022
The opening of the ski area is looking good thanks to the work done by the operational teams and the snowfall this weekend with +50 cm in altitude. A new disturbance is announced this weekend.
The opening forecasts to date :
- Briançon: TC Prorel 1 and 2, TS Croix de la Nore, TS Rocher Blanc, TK Pitchounets, picnic area Croix de la Nore
- Chantemerle : TC Ratier, TS Combes, TS Prorel, TS Grand Serre, TK Grand Alpe, tapis Ratier
- Villeneuve : TS Vallons, TC Fréjus, TC Aravet, TS Forêt, TS Côte Chevalier, TS Casse du Bœuf, Tapis 1 Aravet, TK Clôt, TK Barres, TK Crêtes, TK Ecole Fréjus, TK Aiches, TK Mickey
- Monêtier : TS Bachas, TS Eychauda, TS Cucumelle, TK Ecole, Vallons picnic area
Opening of all the links.
A new point will be made to specify the returns station envisaged before the end of the week.