Choose your ride!
Thrills and spills and a fun ride to share with friends or family!
- Mountain Bob (sledge)
- Mountain Kart (bike with 3 wheels)
- Snooc (a 2-in-1 hiking and skiing equipment): to be equipped with waterproof shoes or boots. We also make some available to you at the top of the cable car of Serre Chevalier (heated and disinfected - sizes S, M and L).
You can also browse the ski area in Snooc and even hike
Mountain Kart & Snooc
- 1 Pack (1 return trip Ratier gondola & Serre Chevalier cable car + 1 descent Mountain Kart or Snooc) > 26 €
- For skiers: 1 descent Mountain Kart or Snooc > 16 €
- 1 Pack (1 return trip Ratier gondola & Serre Chevalier cable car + 1 descent Mountain Bob) > 20 €
- For skiers : 1 descent Mountain Bob > 9 €
Multi-activities "Serre Che Mountain"
- 5 Packs undated multi-activities (return trips Ratier gondola & Serre Chevalier cable car + descent Mountain Kart or Mountain Bob or Snooc) > 100 €
- For Skiers: 5 descents undated multi-activities (Mountain Kart, Mountain Bob ou Snooc): 70 €
* Measure 1.35 m minimum to practice activities
"Packs" reserved for those without skis, ski boots or other equipment (non-skiers only)
1 person per kart, sledge or Snooc
Sledge, kart, Snooc and helmet provided
Skier rate: reserved for those holding a valid skipass
Purchase in Chantemerle Sales Office and, on the spot, at the arrival station of the Serre Chevalier cable car – 2nd section (subject to any modifications)
Unique itinerary for the 3 activities
Safety & instructions for use:
Absolutely no access for those measuring less than 1m35.
Helmets are obligatory, gloves highly recommended.
One person per sledge or kart, keep your distance, no linking sledges or karts.
Always keep your kart or sledge on the signposted Serre Che Mountain run.
Control your speed and respect other users, particularly on parts of the run shared with other slope users and at junctions. The person below you has priority.
Keep a safe distance from all other users.
You must always be in control of your speed and your kart or sledge.
It is strictly prohibited to stop or walk on the Serre Che Mountain run.
If you crash do not stay on the slope, move to the side quickly.
In case of an accident requiring assistance call the resort services on 033 (0)492 255 565.
YOU WILL BE HELD LIABLE IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT, BODILY INJURY OR MATERIAL DAMAGE IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ALL OF THESE SAFETY REGULATIONS.
All rates published are valid throughout the 2019/2020 winter season and include the VAT, ten per cent (10%) of the net price. (Art. 279b of the 3rd Finance Amendment Act 2012). However, any increase of the VAT beyond the rate of 10% of the net price will be automatically reflected in the overall price from the date of such change.