Ski area closed - access at your own risk
A BREATHTAKING EXPERIENCE WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS ON A GIANT ZIPLINE !
Located between the Grand Serre (2,491m above sea level) and the Grand Alpe (2,193m above sea level), check out Serre Chevalier's giant zipline for an exhilarating flight over the slopes!
Have you always dreamed of flying? Alone or in pairs, with family or friends, enjoy an unforgettable descent at a speed close to 100 km/h!
* 2 ziplines accessible to skiers and non-skiers
* 1.1 km of descent in just over 1 minute!
* 300m vertical drop
* open winter and summer
Access, opening dates and times *
* meet at the chalet at the top of the Grand Serre chairlift:
* from 1st February 2021 to 18 April 2021 (subjetct to change / schedules specified soon)
Skiers and non skiers
* 2 people max. / line
* Weight / line: 40 kg <120 kg
* wear warm, comfortable clothing and gloves
* helmet and harness will be supplied
* skis can be left at the chalet at the top of the Grand Serre chairlift
1 Skier zipline descent : 35 €
1 all-inclusive non skier pack (return trip ski lift access + 1 zipline descent): 50 €
Group rates 10 people and more
1 Skier zipline descent: 28 € / pers.
1 all-inclusive non skier pack (return trip ski lift access + 1 zip line descent): 40 € / pers.
* subject to change and/or to weather and snow conditions