The Serre Chevalier ski area and its partners develop and promote skiing for disabled people.
- Gliding over the snow
- Feeling fresh air on one's face
- Enjoying a winter landscape in the sun
- Spend some privileged moments with family and friends
- And much more!
Skiing is magical...
Persuaded that everyone has the right to feel the physical and mental benefits of skiing, the staff of Serre Chevalier ski area do their utmost to welcome disabled people in the best possible conditions.
Images of adaptive skiing on the ski area, testimonials of 2 skiers, and of Jean-Paul, ski instructor: Discover the reality of adaptive skiing on the Serre Chevalier ski area.
Pass « Handiski » (incapacity percentage 80% and over - presentation of supporting document - person who needs a guide/accompanying person):
- Adult or child: free
- Accompanying person: -50% of the public rate
Pass « Reduced mobility » (incapacity percentage less than 80% - presentation of supporting document):
- Adult: child rate
- Child: free
Information &joy : this is a priority access service on the ski lifts of the Serre Chevalier ski area offered only to holders of a Saison Addict Pass and as an optional extra with Holiski.
Please find below the list of the ski lifts suitable for disabled skiers:
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, specific telephone number for use by SMS: +33 07 88 87 84 83
- Those two options are only valid for skiing.
- The passes are only sold at the Sales and Information offices of the ski area.
- Season pass: please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- The whole resort supports disability snowsports. Find all the information about the label "Tourisme & Handicap" .
* Subject to changes.