A high altitude playground for all!
The #Serrechevalier area offers a large variety of itineraries, designed so that everybody can enjoy the Bike Park, whatever the mood of the day.
Because nothing equals the opinions of our guests regarding their experience in Serre Chevalier, we are keen on collecting their comments, so useful for our continuous improvement strategy.
We had the chance to meet Sophie* and Antoine* who who talked to us about their last summer holidays and about the passion of their children for mountain biking. "When we decided to spend our summer holidays in Serre Chevalier, our teenagers were sceptical. For them, summer holidays were synonymous with beach and they could not imagine what they could do in the mountains when the snow was no longer there. We showed them the Serre Chevalier website where they could discover all the different summer activities. They started to change their mind. They fell in love with mountain biking. At home, they began to look at the mountain bike trail map on Internet. They were so excited about the itineraries they were going to take. Seeing them so enthusiastic was a relief for us. We knew we had made the right choice. And it turned out to be true since reality eventually exceeded our expectations. We enjoyed dazzling sceneries and well-maintained mountain bike trails. And we shared such nice moments in the fresh air: it was a great opportunity to spend time together, as a family, far from the screens which tend to be too invasive in our daily life."
I buy online a MTB Pass from July 1st
Note: the Grand Galaxie VTT includes 2 free days in the following resorts: Alpe d'Huez, Les Deux Alpes, Puy-Saint-Vincent and Montgenèvre - valid all season long - available only in Point Info Vente
Discover the different itineraries
- "Cool" version for occasional mountain bikers: in Serre Chevalier, no need to be a mountain bike champion to have access to the highest summits of the Altitude Area! We are convinced that everybody must have the chance to get close to the peaks and to access a 360° panorama. We know that our view points are exceptional and want all our guests to enjoy them.
Use the ski lifts to reach the summits and explore nice mountain bike routes suitable for everyone (in green and blue on the map). The itineraries adapted to all are located in Chantemerle and start at the top of the Grand Serre chairlift . The "cool" version is perfect for families who can spend nice and relaxed moments together.
- You feel like having fun today? The Serre Chevalier Bike Park team imagined 3 fun areas, designed so that you can improve your technique: MTB Discovery, Enduro Pedagogik, Rolling Zone. We do not tell you more about them, we want you to have the pleasure of the discovery. We can promise you you will have fun and thrills!
- "Intermediate & expert" version for regular or expert athletes: you like challenges and demanding routes? The Serre Chevalier Altitude Area is naturally adapted to your wishes and expectations. A lot of trails, marked in red and black on the map, wait for you (vertical drop and distance are mentioned).
Discover the different routes on the map which is offered to you in the Info Sales Point or at the Tourist Office : it also contains all the detailed information on the practice of mountain biking or downhill.
Mountain bike rates (child - adult)**
- 1 climb section 2 : 16,60 € - 19,50 €
- 1/2 day (before or after 1pm) : 18,70 € - 22 €
- Day : 21,70 € - 25,50
- Season Grande Galaxie [from 08.07 to 27.08.2023]: 214 € - 252 €
Before leaving, we suggest that you take note of some advice that you will find in a document to be downloaded by clicking here.
Discover all the activities offered on the Serre Chevalier area during the summer season.