Reach Serre Chevalier Vallée Briançon by bus from Paris, Marseille, Aix, Lyon or Modane ...
- From PARIS, AIX or MARSEILLE with the NEIGE EXPRESS buses
This winter, be cool and relaxed and let the Neige Express bus take you to Serre Chevalier Vallée Briançon.
These routes are operated with the latest generation of Grand Tourisme coaches (with WC, reclining seats and water on board). WIFI is available on the routes from Paris. Don't worry, the coaches are equipped with snow tyres, quick-fit chains and the drivers have many years' experience of driving on snow.
- From MODANE station, with the ZOU shuttles
This shuttle coincides with the timetable of the TGV 9240 - 9241- 9244 - 9245 - 9248 - 9249 - 9251 - 9252
- From MARSEILLE or AIX with the NAVETTES BLANCHES ZOU
From Marseille-Provence airport or Aix - TGV station, the ZOU service offers shuttles to the ski resorts of the Southern Alps .
- Travelling by bus with the Regional Express Lines - LER 35 (from Grenoble) and LER 39 (from Marseille)
Consult 👇 the interactive map of routes, timetables and traffic information in real time
- Getting around by bus in the Hautes-Alpes