In Serre Chevalier, the picnic area turns into a sensory experience!
A plunge into nature: Into the wild, made in Serre Chevalier
Our picnic areas* take you on an immersive journey that tickles your senses and sensations: contemplation of the breathtaking panorama, relaxation of each muscle of your body, satisfaction of your taste buds and discovery of our strong implication for the environment.
Our picnic areas are located:
- In Briançon: "Croix de la Nore" area close to the Prorel summit at 2,300 m
- Sunday 22 January 2023 - 12pm: jazzy atmosphere with Les Pompiers as part of the Altitude Jazz Festival 🎺🎤🎷
- In Villeneuve: "Vallons" area at the arrival of Vallons chairlift at 2,506m
- And, NEW in 2022/2023, in Chantemerle: "Grand Alpe" area at the arrival of the zipline at 2,191 m.
and are equipped with:
- planchas (BBQ) available every day of the season from 11:30am to 3pm*
- tables and deckchairs.
You can locate the picnic areas on the trail map.
*Subject to change and/or weather conditions and/or lift openings.