How to get around and park during the "Étape du Tour" or the "Tour de France" in Serre Chevalier Vallée Briançon?
- From the 4th to the 11th of July, access to the Granon Pass road will be authorized for vehicles of -1m90 and ON AUTHORIZATION (request at the Town Hall) for vehicles of more than 1m90 .
- On July 12th, access to the Granon Pass road will be possible by accreditation only.
- On July 13th, access to the Granon Pass road will be forbidden to vehicles until 10pm, and only possible during the morning on foot or by bike.
Map of traffic restrictions on July 13th in the Serre Chevalier valley
Departure times for cyclists from 7am to 9am
Traffic restrictions for Briançon and for the Galibier Pass and the Serre Chevalier valley
- Consult the traffic conditions - 8/9/ and 10 july 2022
- Traffic restrictions for Sunday 10 july 2022 - Briançon / Alpe d'Huez
Departemental road 1091
> !! the road will be closed in Bourg d'Oisans from 10:30 to 18:30
> Between Briançon and Lautaret Pass - Closed from 6:00 to 11:00
Departemental road 902 and Departemental road 902B
> Between the Lautaret Pass and the Galibier Pass - Closed from 6:00 to 13:00
National road 94
Closed from 6:30 to 9:30
> There will be no shuttle bus to the Col du Granon, but there will be free shuttle buses in the morning from 8.00 to 12.00 (maximum) and again at the end of the day from 19.00 to 22.00.
Football stadium (North exit of La Salle les Alpes towards Monêtier) <<< >>> Val St Bernard bus stop (Chantemerle)
The Galibier Pass will be closed from 12 July at 8pm on the Savoie side to 14 July at 4pm.
- Consult the traffic conditions - Briançon 14 july 2022
- Traffic restrictions for thursday 14 july 2022 Tour de France Briançon / Alpe d'Huez
⚠️ Exceptionally, the parking spaces reserved for motorhomes on the Champ de Mars in Briançon will be closed on 14 July.
The Gabilier Pass will be closed from 12 July at 8pm on the Savoie side to 14 July at 4pm.